Want to learn photography but don't have time for a 20 hour course? Sean has you covered.
In this 90 minute course, Sean focuses on all the essential information you need to know in order to capture beautiful images. You'll learn all the most fundamental lessons of photography, as well as countless tips and tricks that will help you establish yourself as a prominent photographer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How to fully understand and master your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- How to choose the best camera settings and camera mode
- How to nail the perfect composition
- How to get tack-sharp focus in every photo
- How to identify perfect lighting environments
- How to find your unique photography style
- Photo editing tips
- Social media tips for photographers
- Plus countless other tips that will propel your photography skills even further.
This course was designed for:
- Beginner photographers with little to no experience who want to improve their photography skills
- Intermediate photographers who want a deeper understanding of foundational photography concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve their general knowledge of photography in order to capture beautiful images
Thailand based Sean Dalton is a professional travel and lifestyle photographer who is motivated by a deep drive for adventure and travel. Originally from San Francisco California, Sean has used his photography skills to tell the story of hundreds of people and places across the world.