Want to learn photography but don't have time for a 20 hour course? Sean has you covered.
In this 90 minute course, Sean focuses on all the essential information you need to know in order to capture beautiful images. You'll learn all the most fundamental lessons of photography, as well as countless tips and tricks that will help you establish yourself as a prominent photographer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How to fully understand and master your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- How to choose the best camera settings and camera mode
- How to nail the perfect composition
- How to get tack-sharp focus in every photo
- How to identify perfect lighting environments
- How to find your unique photography style
- Photo editing tips
- Social media tips for photographers
- Plus countless other tips that will propel your photography skills even further.
This course was designed for:
- Beginner photographers with little to no experience who want to improve their photography skills
- Intermediate photographers who want a deeper understanding of foundational photography concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve their general knowledge of photography in order to capture beautiful images
Everything you need to know about photography - in just 90 minutes.
Sean Dalton is an American travel and lifestyle photographer. Originally from San Jose, California, Sean moved to Thailand in 2016 to pursue humanitarian efforts. His work brought him to several South-East Asian countries, where he developed a strong sense of visual imagery. Sean has established a large thanks to his consistent editing style and online courses. Sean has nearly 100,000 students on Skillshare where he teaches content related to digital photography, travel, business, and social media.
Sean is largely based out of Thailand and Indonesia, but is consistently traveling to different parts of the world for projects both personal and professional. Sean takes a stylized approach to his work, aiming to emphasize the original emotions that exist in any given scene. His strong understanding of light, color, and editing have allowed him to develop his unique style over the years.