Smartphone photography is at an all time high in 2019, and editing professional looking photos on your phone is now a reality. In this course Sean covers everything you need to know about how to create stunning edits with nothing more than your iPhone or similar device. You'll learn all the basics of mobile editing as well as plenty of tips for finding your own unique editing style. Some of the things you can expect to learn are:
- How to get your photos from your camera to your phone
- How to edit Raw and .Jpg photos in Adobe Lightroom Mobile CC
- How to edit different styles (dark & moody, bright & airy, etc.)
- How to express emotion through exposure and color
- How to get glowing and smooth skin in your portraits
- How to find your own unique editing style
- Common editing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plus plenty of tips and tricks to help you become a better editor!
Whether you're a professional photographer, or someone that shoots all of their photos with their phone, this course will help you create stunning edits on your phone, and will give you a strong foundation in photo editing that will be essential for your growth as a photographer.
Sean Dalton is an American travel and lifestyle photographer. Originally from San Jose, California, Sean moved to Thailand in 2016 to pursue humanitarian efforts. His work brought him to several South-East Asian countries, where he developed a strong sense of visual imagery. Sean has established a large thanks to his consistent editing style and online courses. Sean has nearly 100,000 students on Skillshare where he teaches content related to digital photography, travel, business, and social media.
Sean is largely based out of Thailand and Indonesia, but is consistently traveling to different parts of the world for projects both personal and professional. Sean takes a stylized approach to his work, aiming to emphasize the original emotions that exist in any given scene. His strong understanding of light, color, and editing have allowed him to develop his unique style over the years.