Smartphone photography is at an all time high in 2019, and editing professional looking photos on your phone is now a reality. In this course Sean covers everything you need to know about how to create stunning edits with nothing more than your iPhone or similar device. You'll learn all the basics of mobile editing as well as plenty of tips for finding your own unique editing style. Some of the things you can expect to learn are:
- How to get your photos from your camera to your phone
- How to edit Raw and .Jpg photos in Adobe Lightroom Mobile CC
- How to edit different styles (dark & moody, bright & airy, etc.)
- How to express emotion through exposure and color
- How to get glowing and smooth skin in your portraits
- How to find your own unique editing style
- Common editing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plus plenty of tips and tricks to help you become a better editor!
Whether you're a professional photographer, or someone that shoots all of their photos with their phone, this course will help you create stunning edits on your phone, and will give you a strong foundation in photo editing that will be essential for your growth as a photographer.
Thailand based Sean Dalton is a professional travel and lifestyle photographer who is motivated by a deep drive for adventure and travel. Originally from San Francisco California, Sean has used his photography skills to tell the story of hundreds of people and places across the world.