Travel with iconic café lifestyle photographer Sean Dalton as he shares his process for shooting moody café and coffee shop lifestyle photos — the style that built his career as a professional photographer.
Having shot for several large brands and establishing himself as an Instagram Influencer, Sean has used his talents in café lifestyle photography to tell the visual stories of countless cafes around the world. This 37-minute, behind-the-scenes style course is fueled by his experiences and insights. Sean shares several of his secrets to success, including:
- Identifying photo-genic and "Instagrammable" cafes and coffee shops
- Preparing for photo shoots and gaining inspiration
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Utilizing gear to capture the perfect shot
- Telling visual stories through a combination of lighting, styling, and composition
- Editing photos to enhance the mood and ambiance of the café setting
Whether you’re an aspiring freelancer photographer, café hopping enthusiast with limited camera skills, or professional food photographer, this class mixes technical information with foundational photography skills that appeals to everyone. See the inner workings of a professional café lifestyle photographer, and take your visual storytelling skills to the next level.
Thailand based Sean Dalton is a professional travel and lifestyle photographer who is motivated by a deep drive for adventure and travel. Originally from San Francisco California, Sean has used his photography skills to tell the story of hundreds of people and places across the world.